Thank goodness we don’t really need icebreakers in the south but that’s what they call spring commissioning in the northeastern waterways…Brrrr
Our schedule is so crazy that as we leave Florida I am writing on my laptop sitting shotgun in our little white car named Charmin, Chris driving us to our next exciting event….TA-DA! America’s Great Loop Cruising Association Spring Rendezvous in Norfolk VA! Stay tuned for details on the christening of a brand new 34 Beneteau Swift Trawler named THE GREATEST LOOP…or drop by Waterside Marina this Wednesday night and see her for yourself. Here’s a link that you can follow along as this sporty trawler travels throughout the waterways of America called the Great Loop….
And then we have Silver Bay, Skinwalker, Sandy Hook, Big Smile, I believe the esses have it!! These are just a few of the wonderfully whimsical boat names we have worked aboard in the last month. We just finished two days of training new owners of a brand new 48 foot Kadey Krogen AE following a whirlwind Baltimore blast aboard a 49 Marine Trader preceded by 2 full days of fabulous fun with owners of a 53 Selene. And after all that there’s……
Captain Chris Yacht Services Aboard Our Boat in Florida…
- It’s amazing what we can cover in just two days aboard SANDY HOOK our 44 foot training trawler. Come along with us and get a sneak peak.
…Or Aboard Your boat ANYWHERE!
- Ever dream of owning your own Kadey Krogen? Here’s a sweet tease to tempt your taste buds…
- Something in the Marine Trader more up your alley? Join us on their journey…
- Owners of a Selene 53 let us know how much fun it is to go cruising…
- Don’t forget to check up on how others are Cruising!! Live The Dream Vicariously. For those who want to know what cruising can offer, take a sneak peak at some of the day to day events in the lives of typical cruisers. Each of these bloggers have something in common: They had Captain Chris Yacht Services start them out on their journey. Learn more
Need guide books or other important supplies for your boat? Then check out a few companies we recommend on our Ship’s Stores page. Let us know what you think when you use these products. We wouldn’t be without them on our trips!
CAPTAINS’ CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
May 7-10, 2012 AGLCA Spring Rendezvous Norfolk, VA. Come learn about the cruising lifestyle from real loopers who are living the dream and many who are still in the planning stages…just like you! If you’d like to learn more information about the latest cruisers’ rendezvous we can help!
May 15-16, 2012 TrawlerFest University Building Cruising Confidence As A Couple. Anacortes WA. This class sells out quickly so HURRY and sign up! Call 410 -990-9086 ext. 21 to register TODAY for this in-demand class.
- May 17-19, 2012 TrawlerFest-Anacortes WA. Presenting Latest in Navigation, Learn about whistle signals, lights and other navigational assets while you discover how to interpret Racons, range makers, tides & currents. We are also presenting an encore performance of Confessions of a Galley Slave Captain Alyse makes your time in the galley another fun adventure. Pick up some ideas we learned from living aboard and cruising for over 15 years on our 44 foot trawler. Our Third Seminar is The Price of Safety. From the basics legally required by the Coast Guard to the hope-you-never-need it equipment, this cruising couple will discuss many ways to keep safety first in mind while you are boating inland, coastal or off shore. Then after walking the docks and boarding beautiful new and seasoned trawlers come spend each afternoon learning a few other tricks and tips from Captain Chris during the afternoon demonstrations on the docks. Register for these and other terrific topics right here.
Want to get away to warm, sunny Florida this season? Don’t miss out!! We are filling our calendar fast. Make your reservations now aboard SANDY HOOK – our 44 foot training trawler while we still have a few trips available. If your calendar doesn’t work for any of our scheduled events just create your own private cruise aboard SANDY HOOK anytime. We have sunshine not SNOW in the winter and for summer there is always a cool ocean breeze! Email or call us 772-205-1859 and start living the dream. But don’t hesitate or you’ll miss the boat! Booking now for June through October.