Come see us at the Palm Beach International Boat Show. Ramp 2; Slips 201-227 where all the trawlers you can imagine will be on display at TRAWLERPORT! Captain Chris Yacht Services will be on hand to help you get started Living the Dream. Be sure to stop and see us March 22-25, 2012 and let us know your goals…
Captains Chris & Alyse will be broadcasting live from the Palm Beach International Boat Show on BlogTalkRadio featuring America’s Great Loop Cruisers’ Association– AGLCA. Tune in on Friday March 23 at 10AM when we’ll tell you all about what’s happening at the show, new boats, new items and any other topics that piqued our interest. We’ll share our thoughts on how to walk a boat show, both from the perspective of an already-boat-owner and then from the perspective of someone who is just starting to look for their dream boat. We will be delighted to also introduce you to Rob Dorfmeyer, the publisher of PassageMaker, all from the tent of TrawlerPort Palm Beach!
Check Out the Cruising Lifestyle with Captain Chris Yacht Services Aboard Our Boat in Florida…
- So you’ve been planning your cruise for months and on departure day the winds are howling 25 steady and gusting in the high 30s. What do you do? Come aboard with Captain Chris and we’ll fill your head with possibilities…Read more
- After three days aboard our training trawler, this couple’s eyes were wide open to the cruising lifestyle. They are rehabbing a loopable motor sail boat that needed a little TLC and they had many questions….With a few boating classes and significant research under their belts it was time for putting words on the paper into action on the water. See how we can help aboard our boat in Florida…
…Or Aboard Your boat ANYWHERE!
- Don’t forget to check up on how others are Cruising!! Live The Dream Vicariously. For those who want to know what cruising can offer, take a sneak peak at some of the day to day events in the lives of typical cruisers. Each of these bloggers have something in common: They had Captain Chris Yacht Services start them out on their journey. Learn more
- Find out what others are saying about Captain Chris Yacht Services.
Need guide books or other important supplies for your boat? Then check out a few companies we recommend on our Ship’s Stores page. Let us know what you think when you use these products. We wouldn’t be without them on our trips!
CAPTAINS’ CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
- March 22-25, 2012 Palm Beach Boat Show TRAWLERPORT! We’ll be there each day waiting to help you start living the dream!
May 7-10, 2012 AGLCA Spring Rendezvous Norfolk, VA. Come learn about the cruising lifestyle from real loopers who are living the dream and many who are still in the planning stages…just like you! If you’d like to learn more information about the latest cruisers’ rendezvous we can help!
May 15-16, 2012 TrawlerFest University Building Cruising Confidence As A Couple. Anacortes WA. This class sells out quickly so HURRY and sign up! Call 410 -990-9086 ext. 21 to register TODAY for this in-demand class.
- May 17-19, 2012 TrawlerFest-Anacortes WA.Presenting Latest in Navigation, Learn about whistle signals, lights and other navigational assets while you discover how to interpret Racons, range makers, tides & currents. We are also presenting an encore performance of Confessions of a Galley Slave Captain Alyse makes your time in the galley another fun adventure. Pick up some ideas we learned from living aboard and cruising for over 15 years on our 44 foot trawler. Our Third Seminar is The Price of Safety. From the basics legally required by the Coast Guard to the hope-you-never-need it equipment, this cruising couple will discuss many ways to keep safety first in mind while you are boating inland, coastal or off shore. Then after walking the docks and boarding beautiful new and seasoned trawlers come spend each afternoon learning a few other tricks and tips from Captain Chris during the afternoon demonstrations on the docks. Register for these and other terrific topics right here.
Want to get away to warm, sunny Florida this season? Don’t miss out!! We are filling our calendar fast. Make your reservations now aboard SANDY HOOK – our 44 foot training trawler while we still have a few trips available. If your calendar doesn’t work for any of our scheduled events just create your own private cruise aboard SANDY HOOK anytime. We have sunshine not SNOW in the winter and for summer there is always a cool ocean breeze! Email or call us 772-205-1859 and start living the dream. But don’t hesitate or you’ll miss the boat! Booking now for June through October.