Introduction To Boat Systems Maintained By YOU The Boat Owner
Join us in Vero Beach Florida on Friday March 26 & Saturday March 27, 2021 for our two day Seminar Introduction To Boat Systems Maintained By YOU The Boat Owner. Optional Boatyard Tour Sunday morning.
Captain Chris will take the mystery out of maintenance in our Boat Systems Seminar. If fuel filters, impellers & bilge pumps aren’t in your everyday comfort zone then this two day seminar will help prepare you to start your Cruising Adventure. From changing your own fuel filter to maintaining your shaft seals, Captain Chris will get you safely on your way…saving your $$ for marinas not mechanics!
Call 772-205-1859 for more details or register today.
In two jam-packed days with real boat parts, hands-on practice and problem solving ideas Captain Chris will cover:
- POWER MANAGEMENT – live electrical panel including AC and DC systems
- FUEL FILTERS – how to replace an element
- COOLING SYSTEMS – complete engine raw water and fresh water
- PUMPS & IMPELLERS – tricks to replacing yours
- SHAFT SEAL – traditional and dripless designs
- BLACK WATER SYSTEMS – from the head to the holding tank including macerators
- BILGE PUMPS – trouble shooting
- AIR CONDITIONERS – water pumps and strainers
Come to where the tropics begin in Vero Beach, Florida and Ask Captain Chris about boat maintenance.
Our classes will be held at:
Captain Chris Yacht Services
2845 Citrus Place, Vero Beach FL 32968
Space is limited. Select your seminar dates as registration is Open NOW! **If you and your mate are joining us please enter 2 on your registration**
* Optional Boat Yard Tour on Sunday morning following the 2 day garage workshop. Click here for more details about the Sunday morning Boatyard Tour or Call Captain Chris for details 772-205-1859
Register for classes today so you won’t miss out! Our classes are a huge success and each date fills every seat in our workshop. To learn more about all of our future seminars click here.
What people are saying about Captain Chris’s seminars:
- An excellent learning opportunity. It was an all around great program: content, all the “props” (and not just propulsion props) the explanations, the opportunity to ask questions, the people and of course the food. You guys are an awesome team!! I’m glad I know you both! – Dan
- These rather easy to do projects can be learned by the average boater or at the very least they can talk the same language to their mechanic if they don’t want to get their hands dirty. Very well priced for all that you get. This is a great idea! – Brian W
Any cancellations more than 30 days prior to event will be subject to a $50 per person handling fee. Cancellations between 14 and 30 days may only be refunded 50% of ticket price. No refunds will be issued within 14 days of event. You may transfer your registration to another person at no cost. Please contact Captain Chris at email@example.com for all cancellation or change requests.