Many of us have a Great Loop cruise on our bucket list. Captain Chris is part of a team of experts that can help you discover all there is to learn about this spectacular adventure. Come to a Looper Lifestyle to meet Captains Chris & Alyse who will share with you “How We Did It.”
America’s Great Loop Cruisers’ Association will help answer the questions most people have about the Great Loop.
• How much time and money will it take?
• What kind of a boat do I need?
• How can I leave my home/kids/grandkids for an extended period of time?
• Will my spouse and I still like each other after spending so much time together?
• Is it safe?
• Will I see interesting things, or just cruise along at a turtle’s pace for a whole year of my life?
• I like my lifestyle. Can my life on the water replicate what I have at home?
• We’ve never handled a large boat before. Why start now?
• How will I know what to do in an emergency when we’re all alone on our boat?
If these are questions you (or your spouse) have pondered, Ask Captain Chris 772-205-1859