Captain Chris takes the mystery out of maintenance. If fuel filters, impellers & bilge pumps aren't in your everyday comfort zone then this expanded two-day seminar will help prepare you to start your Cruising Adventure.
Our first four scheduled classes were a huge success and each date filled every seat in the workshop. To learn more about all of our future seminars click here or check out our calendar here to see where we will be.
From changing your own fuel filter to maintaining your shaft seals, Captain Chris will get you safely on your way...saving your $$ for marinas not mechanics!
In our two-day, jam-packed, hands-on seminar with real boat parts, real world practice and problem solving ideas Captain Chris covers:
- POWER MANAGEMENT - live electrical panel including AC and DC systems
- INVERTERS - what they do and how they make boating life better
- FUEL FILTERS - how to replace an element
- COOLING SYSTEMS- complete engine raw water and fresh water
- PUMPS & IMPELLERS - tricks to replacing yours
- SHAFT SEAL - traditional and dripless designs
- BLACK WATER SYSTEMS - from the head to the holding tank including macerators
- BILGE PUMPS - trouble shooting
- AIR CONDITIONERS - water pumps and strainers
Come to where the tropics begin in Vero Beach, Florida and Ask Captain Chris about boat maintenance.
Though we recommend all crew members attend from beginners to the more seasoned cruiser, this seminar is only a few miles from the Atlantic Ocean, the Outlets of Vero Beach and the Seal Museum...if your partner decides to jump ship and enjoy the Florida sunshine! Space is limited. Only $249 per person with lunch included both days.
Location: Captain Chris Yacht Services, 2845 Citrus Place, Vero Beach FL 32968
Select your seminar dates as registration is NOW OPEN:
* Optional Boat Yard Tour on Sunday morning following the 2 day garage workshop. Call Captain Chris for details 772-205-1859
New dates open as current classes fill. Stay Tuned so you won't miss out!
Call 772-205-1859 for more details.
What people are saying about Captain Chris’s seminars:
- These rather easy to do projects can be learned by the average boater or at the very least they can talk the same language to their mechanic if they don't want to get their hands dirty. Very well priced for all that you get. This is a great idea! Brian W
- Linda and I want to preregister for your class, especially if it is in Vero or close by. We will make a vacation out of it. We learned so much from you guys, but still have much more to learn and I think the price is well worth while. Ken H.