From changing your own fuel filter to maintaining your shaft seals, Captain Chris will get you safely on your way...saving your $$ for marinas not mechanics!
Come to our two-day seminar where the tropics begin in Vero Beach, Florida and Ask Captain Chris about boat maintenance.
In our two-day, jam-packed, hands-on seminar with real boat parts, real world practice and problem solving ideas Captain Chris covers:
- POWER MANAGEMENT - live electrical panel including AC and DC systems
- INVERTERS - what they do and how they make boating life better
- FUEL FILTERS - how to replace an element
- COOLING SYSTEMS- complete engine raw water and fresh water
- PUMPS & IMPELLERS - tricks to replacing yours
- SHAFT SEAL - traditional and dripless designs
- BLACK WATER SYSTEMS - from the head to the holding tank including macerators
- BILGE PUMPS - trouble shooting
- AIR CONDITIONERS - water pumps and strainers
Though we recommend all crew members attend from beginners to the more seasoned cruiser, this seminar is only a few miles from the Atlantic Ocean, the Outlets of Vero Beach and the Seal Museum...if your partner decides to jump ship and enjoy the Florida sunshine!
Space is limited. Only $249 per person with lunch included both days.
Location: Captain Chris Yacht Services, 2845 Citrus Place, Vero Beach FL 32968
Select your seminar dates as registration is Open NOW!
* Optional Boat Yard Tour on Sunday morning following the 2 day garage workshop. Call Captain Chris for details 772-205-1859
Register for classes today so you won't miss out! Our classes are a huge success and each date fills every seat in our workshop. To learn more about all of our future seminars click here.
Call 772-205-1859 for more details or register today.