Mark your calendar for the most fun you can have on the water this December! Don’t have a boat? Pretend you are a judge and watch all the beautifully lighted yachts parading in the Intracoastal Waterway of the Treasure Coast….more about this fabulous annual event as the temperatures drop….well, below 80.
Of course, Captain Chris is located in Vero Beach FL on the Treasure Coast. So we’ve listed the closest thre boat parades near to our home port. You’ll find this info just a few lines down this page. But if you are somewhere else in Florida and want to learn about where there may be a boat parade near you, try this link: https://www.floridarambler.com/florida-festivals/holiday-boat-parades/
2023 Treasure Coast Boat Parade Calendar According to the TCPalm website:
Indian River County Christmas Boat Parade
- Start time: 6 p.m. Dec. 16 (assembles 5:30 p.m.)
- Parade route: Indian River Lagoon from north of Barber Bridge to Vero Beach City Marina, turns south to MacWilliams Park, under bridge to Quail Valley River Club, turns north to Youngs Park in The Fingers neighborhood, ends at Royal Palm Pointe
- Best viewing spots: Vero Beach City Marina, Royal Palm Pointe, Barber Bridge
Martin County Christmas Boat Parade
- Start time: 6:30 p.m. Dec. 16 (assembles 6 p.m.)
- Parade route: St. Lucie River from downtown Stuart public docks to Manatee Pocket
- Best viewing spots: Stuart Riverwalk, Sandsprit Park, Stuart Causeway
St. Lucie County Christmas Boat Parade
- Start time: 6 p.m. Dec. 9, 2023 (assembles 5:30 p.m.)
- Parade route: Fort Pierce Inlet from south of South Causeway Bridge to north of the bridge, turning around at Square Grouper Tiki Bar
- Best viewing spots: Summerlin Dock, River Walk, South Causeway Park, Public Beach, Harbor Cove, Mangrove Matties, Chuck’s Seafood, On the Edge, the Tiki, Cobb’s Landing or any waterfront restaurant in that area.